Note: Because of the intense nature of this physical conditioning program only those in good health may enroll. For safety reasons persons with severe joint conditions or degenerative arthritis, are pregnant, are recovering from recent surgery, or any other medical conditions that may expose them to unnecessary risk may not enroll.
- 1. Training is on a monthly subscription basis where client decides how many sessions per week he/she wants to train. At beginning of current month the days/times for sessions are scheduled for entire month; specifically, clients are reserving time slots in which to train with fitness professional. Scheduling is on a first come, first serve basis.
- 2. Sessions may be serviced by any AnthroposPerformance.com personal trainer, given availability.
- 3. Session cancellations and reschedules must be given 24-hours in advance (text or call assigned trainer) or session is forfeited. All sessions must be trained on within the current month at the scheduled time or rescheduled at an available time slot within current month.
- 3a. An exception to Item 3 is a maximum of two sessions may be carried over into following month to account for missed sessions due to illness, travel, or work conflicts. 24-hour advance notice remains in effect.
- 4. Session prices are set at time of enrollment, and subscription is on a pay as you go monthly basis. Client readjustments to subscription/training frequency will be set at current training rates. Using Authorize.Net as the payment processor, enrollment is via online credit card payment with automatic monthly recurring billing.
- 5. Tardiness. Client must be present and ready to train 15 minutes into the scheduled session or session may be forfeited.
- 6. Training sessions will be conducted at fitness studio located at 19 Tehama Street, San Francisco, CA 94105. Phone: (415) 374-9294.
Release of Liability – Assumption of Risk – Buyer’s Right To Cancel
Live supervised or online web based resistance training, physical conditioning,and coaching programs as engaged in with an AnthroposPerformance.com, LLC personal trainer involves the risk of injury to you. Specific risks vary from one activity to another and the risks range from minor injuries to major injuries, such as catastrophic injuries including death. In consideration of your participation in the activities offered by AnthroposPerformance.com, you understand and voluntarily accept this risk and agree that AnthroposPerformance.com, its officers, employees, agents, and independent contractors will not be liable for any injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage to you, your spouse, guests, unborn child, or relatives resulting from any negligence of AnthroposPerformance.com or anyone on AnthroposPerformance.com’s behalf whether related to exercise or not. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold AnthroposPerformance.com harmless against any liability, damages, defense costs, including attorneys fees, or from any other costs incurred in connection with claims for bodily injury, wrongful death or property damage caused by your negligence or other wrongful acts or omissions. You further agree to hold harmless, defend and indemnify AnthroposPerformance.com from all liability, damages, defense costs, including attorneys fees, or from any other costs incurred in connection with claims for bodily injury, wrongful death or property damage brought by you, your guests, or minors, even if AnthroposPerformance.com was negligent. AnthroposPerformance.com is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to personal items. By signing this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that you have read the foregoing and know of the nature of the activities engaged in with AnthroposPerformance.com and that you agree to these terms.
You, the buyer, may cancel this agreement within 3 business days after the date of this agreement, excluding Sundays and holidays. For subscription renewals, buyer has 3 business days after the date of renewal, excluding Sundays and holidays, to request cancellation. To cancel this agreement, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting cancellation and stating reason for cancellation. After 3 day agreement cancellation period has passed, there are no refunds for paid sessions.