Whether your goal is to lose body fat and tone up, or build strength and gain muscle… getting the body and fitness/health you want can be hard. Here are a few tips to help you:
- Start small. Build off the small wins and be consistent and track your progress. For example, if you squat 100lbs. for 3sets of 5reps, next workout you would do 105lbs – 3sets x 5reps. Over the course of weeks and months, these small increments add up to serious poundage.
- PROGRESSIONS – Small increments of consistent improvement is the key. Put in the time and do the work.
- Increase Physical Strength. Whether you want to lean out, run faster and longer, or build muscle, increasing strength is the common denominator and will help you achieve your fitness goal.
- The Big Lifts: Squat, deadlift, and bench press. These exercises should be the mainstay of your exercise routine because they use the most muscle, burn the most calories, and allow you to lift the most weight. Learn to do them correctly. And then do them.
- Eat according to your goals. Food is an important part of the fitness equation.
If you want a knowledgeable coach to help reach your fitness goals, Book a free consultation.